More about this product
Designed alongside Wilson tour players, the Staff Model Tour Grind Wedges feature new sole designs for tight lie relief. Ideal for firmer course conditions, the tour grind wedges are a perfect complement to our existing Staff Model line of wedges.
- Tour Grind Sole
- Designed for firmer course conditions
- Precision Milled Face
- 12 month warranty, True Temper Dynamic Gold 120 steel shaft, Golf Pride Tour Velvet grip
Tour Grind Sole
Staff Model Tour Grind wedges deliver consistency and fuel creativity around the green. Perfect for firm conditions, sand or deep rough. The tour-inspired wedge is designed for players who look to open the club face to work different types of greenside shots.
Precision Milled Face and "Advanced Spin" Score lines
Machine-engraved score lines in the precision-milled face feature a higher density pattern for more consistent contact with the ball. The result is maximum spin and control on every shot.
8620 Carbon Steel
Machined from soft 8620 carbon steel for the ultimate soft feel and touch around the greens. The soft metal provides instant feedback to give you more confidence to make that chip or approach count.
You may also like
We have a great selection of delivery options available, including:
- Free UK Standard Delivery on all orders over £50
- DPD Express UK Delivery for just £3.90
- UK Next Working Day for just £4.90, or Saturday & Sunday for £9.90
- Fast Delivery to International Destinations
We are also happy to accept returns on any items within 30 days.