More about this product
Staff Model wedges have been developed by world-leading professional golfers. The direct feedback provided allowed Wilson Staff to engineer a Tour-proven performance wedge, which delivers short-game confidence.
- Soft 8620 Carbon Steel
- Milled Face / Advanced Spin Scorelines
- Tour Inspired / Proven Design
- 12 Months Warranty / TT Dynamic Gold 120 Steel Shaft / Tour Velvet Grip
8620 Carbon Steel
Machined from soft 8620 carbon steel for the ultimate soft feel and touch around the greens. The soft metal provides instant feedback to give you more confidence to make that chip or approach count.
Milled Face / Advanced Spin Scorelines
Precision-milled with advanced sore lines and a higher density face pattern for more consistent spin and control every time, you make a shot.
This describes how much the lead edge of the wedge sits off the turf at address. High bounce, 10+ degrees, is designed for soft turf and sand. Low bounce, between 4-6 degrees, offers better results on firm turf. Standard bounce, between 7-10 degrees, provides good all-round performance in normal conditions.
You may also like
We have a great selection of delivery options available, including:
- Free UK Standard Delivery on all orders over £50
- DPD Express UK Delivery for just £3.90
- UK Next Working Day for just £4.90, or Saturday & Sunday for £9.90
- Fast Delivery to International Destinations
We are also happy to accept returns on any items within 30 days.