More about this product
Engineered with a carbon forged design that compared various different head shapes and power holes arrangements to give you an improvement in both distance and ball speed performance.
- Carbon Forged Construction
- Power Holes
- Low CG Position
- 12 Months Warranty / True Temper DG VSS Steel Shafts / W/S Lamkin Crossline Grips
Wilson has constructed the D9 forged irons with carbon forged steel, because nothing else feels and looks as good as a premium forged iron.
The new arrangement of the power holes, compared hundreds of Power Hole layouts to find the best configuration for a forged iron. By placing the holes towards the heel of the club more energy transfers to the ball and increases deflection. It creates effortless speed and greater distance performance.
Low CG Position
The weighting of the iron is placed into the lowest centre of gravity position to improve launch and spin. These 2 characteristics will help to improve accuracy and stopping power to give you workability around the golf course
You may also like
We have a great selection of delivery options available, including:
- Free UK Standard Delivery on all orders over £50
- DPD Express UK Delivery for just £3.90
- UK Next Working Day for just £4.90, or Saturday & Sunday for £9.90
- Fast Delivery to International Destinations
We are also happy to accept returns on any items within 30 days.