More about this product
The new T100 irons provide precision control and an unrivaled feel, that's why this irons set is played by more touring professionals than any other iron in the world.
- Forged Dual Cavity T100 Construction
- Tour-Contoured Sole / Cradle Construction
- D18 Tungsten Weights
- 12 Months Warranty / Stock Steel Shafts
Dual Cavity T100 Construction
The T100 irons feature a fully forged dual cavity T100 construction. Combined with D18 tungsten weights and a 2000º brazing process which is used in aerospace construction. By using this process Titleist was able to eliminate weld points and position the CG even more precisely. This provides a solid forged feel for better performance.
By working with specific Tour Professionals who are most attuned to sensing the ideal turf interaction, our engineers were able to produce a new variable bounce design that has been validated as our best-feeling ever.
The face of the T100 features a continuous cradle construction that creates a seamless striking surface and a more uniform leading edge. The 4i-7i faces are engineered to provide slightly more spin for improved shot-shaping and stopping power. Every opportunity for performance improvement was realised.
You may also like
We have a great selection of delivery options available, including:
- Free UK Standard Delivery on all orders over £50
- DPD Express UK Delivery for just £3.90
- UK Next Working Day for just £4.90, or Saturday & Sunday for £9.90
- Fast Delivery to International Destinations
We are also happy to accept returns on any items within 30 days.