More about this product
Just like the impressive P790 irons but in a more compact players shape to give you more performance. New P770 from TaylorMade Golf, engineered to make a great iron even better.
- Soft Carbon Steel Hollow Body / Forged 4140 Face
- SpeedFoam™ / Thru Slot Speed Pocket™
- Tungsten Weighting / Progressive I.C.T.
- 24 Months Warranty / KBS Tour Steel Shafts / Golf Pride Z-Grips
Hollow Body / Forged 4140 Face
The 770 iron has a hollow construction which consists of a soft carbon steel body, and a forged 4140 face material to deliver greater distance performance and forgiveness. Including a thin topline, less offset, and shorter blade length compared to the P790. This will give the better player the confidence to work the ball more and provide more confidence at address position.
SpeedFoam™ / Thru Slot Speed Pocket™
To boost ball speed and to enhance the feel the hollow cavity in the irons are injected with an ultra-light urethane foam, which pushes the boundaries of legal speed limits to the edge. The irons also benefit from TaylorMade`s most flexible Speed Pocket™ which ensures consistent ball speed even on miss-hit shots low on the face.
Tungsten Weighting / Progressive I.C.T.
This weight system features up to 46g of tungsten weights in the form of a toe screw which helps to provide as much forgiveness and power as possible into a more compact head shape. The P770`s also feature a patented progressive inverted cone technology which is strategically placed on the face of each iron to improve accuracy and distance performance on off-centre strikes.
You may also like
We have a great selection of delivery options available, including:
- Free UK Standard Delivery on all orders over £50
- DPD Express UK Delivery for just £3.90
- UK Next Working Day for just £4.90, or Saturday & Sunday for £9.90
- Fast Delivery to International Destinations
We are also happy to accept returns on any items within 30 days.