More about this product
The Delta X irons have distinctively thinner top line, coupled with a reduced offset angle to give a crisp look at address. Designed with new weight desitibution, satin plated 431 stainless steel heads for the ultimate in looks and superior feel at impact.
- New Weight Distribution
- Heat Treatment Process
- Satin Plated 431 Stainless Steel
- 12 Months Warranty / KBS 105 Steel Shafts / Lamkin Crossline Grips
New Weight Distribution
The new weight distribution in the Delta X design pushes the more weight towards the toe, increasing the consisency and forgiveness even on miss-hit shots.
Heat Treatment Process
The heat treatment process used on the face. Produces a Characteristic of Time (CT) value as close to the R&A legal limit of 239 μs (micro seconds) as possible.
Satin Plated 431 Stainless Steel
This satin finish does add beautiful asthetics, combined with 431 Stainless Steel which adds a far superior feel at impact than ever before.
You may also like
We have a great selection of delivery options available, including:
- Free UK Standard Delivery on all orders over £50
- DPD Express UK Delivery for just £3.90
- UK Next Working Day for just £4.90, or Saturday & Sunday for £9.90
- Fast Delivery to International Destinations
We are also happy to accept returns on any items within 30 days.