More about this product
This is the very first 100% balanced mallet putter, with the centre of gravity and putter shaft aligned to ensure your club face remains square at address position. The putter is used by leading Tour professional Justin Rose and was in his bag during his PGA Tour success at the 2019 Farmers Insurance Open.
- Patented Heel Counter Weight
- CNC Milled 303 Stainless Steel Head
- Ceramic Bead Blasted Finish
- 12 Months Warranty / Lamkin Deep-Etched Paddle Grip
This unique putter has been engineered to be 100% balanced. This is achieved with a patented heel counterweight which aligns the centre of gravity with the putter shaft to keep you perfectly square at address position for improved accuracy results.
The mallet has been constructed with a 303 stainless steel which is CNC milled to precision for consistent lines and accuracy. It weighs 355 grams and is finished with a premium ceramic bead-blasted finish with alignment aids to help you lock on to your intended target.
"Axis1 was founded in 2006 by Luis Pedraza, an internationally-acclaimed industrial designer with over 20 patents and an avid golfer." Axis1 is an innovative putter company dedicated to developing the world’s most perfectly-balanced golf putters.
The Axis1 putter comes complete with a matching head cover.
You may also like
We have a great selection of delivery options available, including:
- Free UK Standard Delivery on all orders over £50
- DPD Express UK Delivery for just £3.90
- UK Next Working Day for just £4.90, or Saturday & Sunday for £9.90
- Fast Delivery to International Destinations
We are also happy to accept returns on any items within 30 days.