More about this product
The SPEEDZONE-S hybrid delivers the best combination of performance. COBRA engineers focused on specific zones in order to deliver more distance, forgiveness, and accuracy than ever before.
- Forged 455 Stainless Steel Face
- Hollow Split Rail Technology
- Oversize Shaping / Rear Weighted
- 12 Months Warranty / Recoil 450 ESX Graphite Shaft / Lamkin Crossline Grip (non-Arccos)
Forged 455 SS Face
This high-strength 455 stainless steel face is thinner, hotter and more precise. To deliver more ball speed consistently for greater distance performance.
Hollow Split Rail Technology
Flexing is a key component to achieving ball speed and improved launch. That`s why COBRA designed the SPEEDZONE-S with a split rail structure to divide the rail system into 2 front and back portions. The front rails are hollowed out to create thinner walls that flex with impact to create more ball speed performance
Oversize Shaping / Rear Weighted
Slightly larger than a traditional hybrid, re-designed for a higher MOI for increased forgiveness on off-centre hits. The shape also features a square leading edge to improve alignment and accuracy. Weight is pushed low and back into the club head design to provide higher launch, greater spin, for long towering distance with maximum carry.
The COBRA hybrid comes complete with a matching head cover.
You may also like
We have a great selection of delivery options available, including:
- Free UK Standard Delivery on all orders over £50
- DPD Express UK Delivery for just £3.90
- UK Next Working Day for just £4.90, or Saturday & Sunday for £9.90
- Fast Delivery to International Destinations
We are also happy to accept returns on any items within 30 days.