More about this product
The C522 series fairway wood is unique to the golf industry, packed with technology, and fitted with the best-performing custom shaft for competitive golf.
- Diamond Face 2.0 / 360° Cup Face Technology
- High MOI Rear Sole Weight
- Power Channel / Acoustic Resonance Channels
- 12 Months Warranty / Mitsubishi FUBUKI HL Shaft / Lamkin Z5 Grip
Diamond Face 2.0 / 360° Cup Face Technology
42 different thick and thin diamond shapes are placed behind the clubface to produce an even bigger sweet spot. These mini trampolines create more forgiveness and help to generate more ball speed. The 360° Cup Face combines with this tech to produce greater face flex, faster ball speeds, and provide even better performance on off-center hits.
High MOI Rear Sole Weight
The back weight and Deep CG Casing creates an extremely high MOI rating. This dramatically increases stability at impact and forgiveness, plus improves launch characteristics.
The Power Channel sits directly behind the face delivering amplified ball speed and reduced spin rates, as well as added forgiveness on shots, struck lower on the face.
Acoustic Resonance Channels
The A.R.C. sound channel system is visible technology that can be seen on the sole of the clubhead. Tour Edge bounces the sound inside the clubhead to enrich the sound at impact, strategically positioning panels to orchestrate the club`s industry-leading sound and feel.
The Tour Edge fairway wood comes complete with a matching head cover.
You may also like
We have a great selection of delivery options available, including:
- Free UK Standard Delivery on all orders over £50
- DPD Express UK Delivery for just £3.90
- UK Next Working Day for just £4.90, or Saturday & Sunday for £9.90
- Fast Delivery to International Destinations
We are also happy to accept returns on any items within 30 days.