More about this product
- 11FT Breaking Ball Putting Mat
- 3 x Breaking Balls (slight, medium & heavy breaking)
- Carry Case
- Free Mini-Series Training Videos
Around 90% of putts are affected by slope, and Breaking Ball technology is a perfect simulation of real-world breaking putts, achieved by weight-biased golf balls. All breaking balls have a line down the middle with a weight on the side of the ball. When positioning the ball on the mat the line should be aimed at your start line with the weight on the left or right. If the weight is on the left the ball will break toward the left (right to left putt).
The matt is made with durable materials and is medium to fat paced, around 11 on the stimp metre. It has a start line, and distance markings, allowing you to practice at home, the office, or the golf studio.
Mini-Series Training Videos
Each purchase comes complete with a protective carry bag and a QR code to access free Me and My Golf lessons from leading coaches Piers Ward and Andy Proudman.
You may also like
We have a great selection of delivery options available, including:
- Free UK Standard Delivery on all orders over £50
- DPD Express UK Delivery for just £3.90
- UK Next Working Day for just £4.90, or Saturday & Sunday for £9.90
- Fast Delivery to International Destinations
We are also happy to accept returns on any items within 30 days.